Saturday 11 July 2009

The Game - Im So Wavy (Jay Z Diss)

For some reason I've always been interested in the rap scene. Maybe the reason is that I'm so middle class and I've grown up in a little shit town outside of Brighton - about as far from the "endz" as you can get - despite some of the assholes who live here thinking they're little thugs...

Any way, I find the industry and the people involved really quite interesting - despite only really liking U.K hip hop. Well as I was browsing the Internet today I found a new diss from The Game directed towards one of the worlds most accomplished rappers, Jay Z.


The songs got a catchy chorus and some pretty contagious lyrical flow. It's not until the end of the track that I think you get the real punch line to Jay Z and it's certainly not one of the most concrete diss's I've heard, but it's entertaining none the less. I'm just looking forward to Jay Z's reply - which I think will smash the Game to pieces.

Download The Game - I'm So Wavy

No comments: